This powerful candle has been blended with pure essential oils and is intended for meditation, yoga, before sleep or when you need to settle your mind.
Eucalyptus is uplifting, cleansing and fresh whilst the floral notes of Lavender softens this scent and provides a sense of calm. Frankincense provides a resinous base note that's grounding and earthy. The overall scent is comforting, pure and luxurious.
Made in a 120ml recycled glass jar with an aluminium lid - ideal for those avoiding single use plastics.
Each candle is blended, poured and finished by The Botanical Candle Co's studio/shop in Dorset.
A great stocking-filler or stand-alone gift.
- All-natural blends that are scented with pure essential oils
- Plastic-free packaging
- Easily recycled
- Made by hand
- Suitable for vegans
25 hours burn time.
Dimensions - 65mm x 60mm
Ingredients - Soy wax, cotton & linen braided wick, pure essential oils
About The Botanical Candle Co.
Started in 2014 by Amalia Pothecary and James Osborn, The Botanical Candle Co. Ltd is a home-grown business that is founded on the core principals of quality, fairness and transparency.
From a kitchen table side-line to an established business in the local community, the team now pour, pack and despatch thousands of candles every month from the studio and shop space in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
Working only with 100% soy wax flakes, every single candle is still made by hand from beginning to end. The candle fragrances the team creates are close to nature with un-fussy, recognisable scents that are comforting and familiar. Minimising the environmental impact of the business is at the forefront of every decision and plastic-free packing and re-filling are closely focussed on.
Quiescent by The Botanical Candle Co.
Ensuring the safe and proper use of candles is a priority and we advise you follow the below steps.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candle out of reach of children and pets
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire
- Do not place candles in a draught
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. We recommend leaving 5mm of wax in the container
- Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow out
- Keep the wax pool clear and clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring
You can find safety instructions on the base of candles and if you're ever unsure please do get in touch and we'll be happy to help.