This genius glass bottle self-watering pot is perfect for your small, thirsty houseplants like fittonia or ferns. You can even use it to sow some seeds and it would look great on a kitchen windowsill.
1) Add a small amount of potting mix to the glass pot, keeping the cord upwardsin the bottle neck while filling.
2) Add a small amount of water to the bottom half of the bottle.
3) Sow seeds or plant a seedling or small houseplant.
4) Watering lightly from the top once to settle them in.
5) The cord will automatically draw water up to the plant.
6) Refill the bottle when the water level becomes very low.
The dimensions are 7.5cm x 7.5cm x 21cm